Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sunday Shopping

Strange how one little thing like going for a haircut turns into more. I wanted to stop at Target to get movies for my cousin for Christmas. She loves horror films and I take great delight in picking out a few each year for her. Being at Target we, of course, had to visit the toy section. I ended up leaving with more than just two movies.

Then I remembered I needed a birthday card for Mike's mom. I found one but I also picked up stocking stuffers for the kids. All told we left the house around 10 and got home by 2.

We arrived home just in time for a special Christmas delivery for the kids: one trampoline. Little e's grandparents went all out and purchased one for all three kids. We're covering the cost of the trampoline fence/surround. I would prefer that the Lord of Chaos not have the inevitable meeting with hard ground. It's too bad they have to wait for Spring to have it set up.

Tonight...hopefully peace and quiet before the new work week.

Tamara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you should check out Fletcher de Lancey's site. Forward Motion has started, and she's updating every week on Friday

E said...

Thanks, however notice the Dec 5th update, her site is already on our list. We've already started catching the new story.

Any other sites please let us know.