Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Announcement

We have a notice from JL NIcky this evening - so you'll be spared my pearls of wisdom for now. I was only going to witter on about inconsequential rubbish anyway. JL Nicky says...


    Hey all,

    I'm just announcing a new group in Facebook that I've started.

    Lesbian Speculative Fiction Group Global

    I hope to increase the interest and knowledge of our authors that write the Sci-fi and Fantasy books that we enjoy. Come on....don't tell me you haven't picked up a Jane Fletcher book and said.... WOW! Cate Culpepper? Gun Brooke? You know you read em... make sure you take a moment to share the knowledge you have.

    The group is mostly about support so we will be listing publishers that sell/produce/advertise/and darn well push out Speculative Fiction around the globe.

    The group will also discuss topics about these authors and events that happen annually (i.e. Gaylaxicon, GCLS Goldies).

    Take a look if you are a Facebook junkie. I started the group based on my yahoo forum Lesbian Specfic anyway. We have over 200 members there and I have loved the conversations that ensue.

    Hope to see you soon,

    JLNicky


So there you go. Just a quick reminder - if you do use Facebook (I don't) remember to be careful of the Koobface worm. And now - on with the show.

Ze

No comments: