Thursday, December 04, 2008

Ramble from E

First off tonight I want to thank all of you folks that leave comments and give us feedback. Whether it's about things we screw up on (we are human) or things you just want to comment on. It's all totally appreciated! Now for anyone who wants to snark and be rude to us because we're human, step back and think about what we do every single day.

We go through many sites (our current list) and try and trust that those sites post what they say they post. Which is why we rely on you folks to let us know. We hope to bring readers to you writers and for any of you writers that are unhappy about us marketing your work let us know and we can gladly skip your site. We take no credit for any of the authors' words and we direct folks to the authors' sites, hence market only. So please before being snarky and rude to us, think twice.

Again thanks to all you folks who encourage and spur us on. It is grand and appreciated.

Now back to the nifty update, please enjoy!

Elisa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to come out of my lurkerdom for a minute just to let you all know how much I enjoy and appreciate all your hard work. You all rock!

E said...

Thank You very much. Have a great evening.

Anonymous said...

Another lurker here - I love your site and so appreciate what you do. I also know how much work it is, so THANK YOU!!! It's disappointing others want to criticize - please ignore. I am currently working on my website and do I ever know how easy it is to make errors on links! So thank you again and please keep on with your wonderful gift to us all!

E said...

Again, thank you.

Anonymous said...

I love pickles. Every once in while I'll get one out of the jar that's sour and causes me to make a Kodak moment face. But the rest of the jar is perfectly good and doesn't spoil my enjoyment of pickles on the whole.

From this slightly pickled reader/writer, I appreciate what you do and know it's a lot of work. Thanks to all three of you ladies for making this a great site to visit. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.

LC Jordan

E said...

LOL...I know that feeling. Thanks and may your holiday be splendid as well.