Friday, December 26, 2008

Did Anyone Say Snow?

Let it stop, now. We shoveled our way to the mall and then came home where we shoveled snow off the roof since tomorrow we're expected to get rain. Add that on top of the not so nifty inches of snow on my flat roof and it seems like a disaster in the waiting. Tamara, her brother and I are tired. Very very tired. And yet our car is parked three blocks up the street since we're all sick of shoveling it out.

Tomorrow the prospect of rain is so so. I'd like to see this snow melt away, however in this city where is it all going to melt to is the next question? As far away from me is what I hope for.

Tamara's brother is here on vacation, he has never been to Seattle. What a trip...he arrives in a very bad snow storm and it continues to snow the entire week he is here forcing him to help shovel our vehicles out each day. And he was worried about missing his workouts at the Y.

Now back to your updates, enjoy.

Elisa

No comments: