Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shopping Hell

Yes, we've been all day shopping. Our week of ice and snow put the big ol' kibosh on finishing up Christmas shopping so today E, mom, the kids and I went to the mall. First we stopped at Cost Plus World Market to pick up keen stocking stuffers. What a cool store. We don't have those in Oklahoma. Next up was a totally packed Target. Can we say everyone was in the same boat?

The Alderwood mall was a nightmare. We did manage to get out alive and just in time. The line of cars entering the mall was much more horrendous than when we arrived around 11:15.

Before heading home we made one last stop at Central Market for a selection of local beer for my brother. Mom and the kids popped into Big Lots for more boxes.

Now E and I are sitting in a quiet house with a fire going. Dinner soon and after that my poor brother will be picked up at the airport. He started his trip to Seattle yesterday and is just arriving today. I'm not sure holiday travel is worth the headaches.

Let's hope his plane makes it in on time. The next snowstorm is heading our way and it looks to be a doozy.

Tamara

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I just wanted to leave you wonderful ladies a note to let you know how much I appreciate the work you do. You save me soooo much time and have become my one-stop shop for all things femslash.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.