Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Sun Is Out

Seattle is having "summer weather" over the next few days. Yesterday's high 80s was a bit too much for me and it really sucked at night when the house was way too warm to sleep. Today's drop however of about 7 degrees has helped a lot. I got up around 5am and opened up all the windows and took advantage of the morning air to cool the house down prior to leaving for work. Much more manageable for this weakling. And we even have some quality rain forecasted Monday or Tuesday. There is something to look forward to. Let summer have these heat-filled days, I'd like to go back to my nifty gray, drizzle and cooler days. The June averages of about 65 to 68 degrees is swell. July and August will come soon enough.

Now enough of my rambling, off to your updates. Enjoy 'em.

Elisa

No comments: