Friday, May 04, 2007

Almost Over

Well, my vacation is fast coming to an end. Soon I'll be immersed in soccer and t-ball and end of school preparations for the kids. Plus State Special Olympics is coming up the week I'm back. Mom will have to surive a few more days of being me. I bet she's ready to get back to her, as she puts it, boring routine.

I was able to accomplish cleaning all of E's carpets while I was here. She acts like it's a big deal but she's never had to clean my carpets. Hers were a breeze in comparison. I told her we should make that a regular thing when I visit for her birthday. She's skeptical.

We owe a big thanks to Thieving Magpie (owner of BuffynFaith.net) for the link suggestion to the Kim Possible Slash Archive. Who knew there was so much slash fiction written for this show?

Tamara

No comments: