Saturday, May 19, 2007

Spring Rain

Seattle and rain seem synonymous for many. However one would be surprised about how little rain we actually receive. Unlike many places that get heavy downpours our rain seems to come in small spits of drizzle. I love the rain and I look forward to each day with the hopes for another glimpse of it.

Unlike many folks the gray overcast days of this city are something to behold in my opinion. It's part of the magic of the place. When the sun does actually appear watching folks soak it up is a favorite treat.

Today we started off with a splendid spring rain. Fairly warm out with heavy clouds and a nice amount of rain. More is expected and I am looking forward to that as well. In-between these wonderful watering moments I have been able to get some weeding done with the sun shining on my back.

Overall and enjoyable and productive day for me.

Here's hoping you all have a wonderful evening. Remember if have something to say, send it to us anytime, we are always open and looking for more rambles.

Enjoy your updates.


Elisa

No comments: