Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Rained Out

I've spent my last night in the tent for a while. The rains have hit and we're expected to have thunderstorms/showers off and on through the weekend. In fact, we had to scramble out of the tent around 5:30 this morning to avoid being drenched. I've spent all day washing the two sleeping bags and assorted blankets because Cal decided turning on the hose would be a good idea. I didn't discover he'd soaked the bottom of our bed until we were crawling into it.

I slept a bit better last night. Enough that I'm sure my 40 year old body could get used to hard ground in time. But I will admit that last couple of hours in a bed this morning helped my outlook today.

Tamara

2 comments:

E said...

That's an "over 40" body.

Tamara said...

Details, details.... Pffftttt!