Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hype Night

Once again one of my very favorite authors Nicola Griffith is offering up something special...her memoirs, And Now We Are Going To Have To Party in a super nifty signed box set. This one is a pre-order and you even get a discount through May 27th. There are limited quantities, so hurry by. Mine is happily and safely on order.

And since I'm on the subject of Nicola Griffith, a reminder to all you local Seattlelites, she'll be at the Seattle Mystery Bookshop signing her new Aud book Alwayson Thursday May 10th. I've patiently waited for this event, so I can support a really nifty book store and a flawless author all at one time. I'll purchase two copies one for Tamara and the other for myself. The noon signing event even allows me to swing a extra long lunch, I like that. This will also imply something splendid to read is coming my way very soon.

Now back to the updates, enjoy 'em and have a great night!

Elisa

No comments: