Thursday, May 03, 2007

Time continues on....

Vacations fly by way too quickly. Soon enough Tamara will head back to Oklahoma and I will once again have to crank up the web cam to chat with her. I love her visits but find sadness sets in as time comes closer to departure date.

We've completed the comic book shopping for this trip. Missed one of the major stores due to construction on the street right in front. It will have to wait until the next visit. But Okie had already been to that store a few times so it be okay.

Tamara has almost completed cleaning all my carpets. Now what kind of friend comes on vacation and does that? We've finished a few other household chores around the place as well. Now if she only knew more about electrical, plumbing and roofing I'd be in luck. Maybe next time.

One other note this evening...received a very nice note from Kali, I want to thank her for that. Plus she gave me a funny/interesting link which I think is worth sharing. The Desktop Icon War is silly fun, so enjoy it.

Elisa

No comments: