Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Pheasant McNuggets Contest Entry 5

Okay, folks, we know there are more incredible food stories out there, so step up and partake in the fun. Give us all something to smile and chuckle about. We're pleased so many have already come forward, but there is always room for a few more. Tonight we have another quality food experience to share.
Thinking about all the concoctions I was exposed to makes me shudder. A few years ago (maybe 2 or 3) my sister decided to make everyone some breakfast. We were all shocked because we'd never seen her cook. So she started to cook and I, being the one who cooked almost every week, decided to help her out. She refused my help so I left her alone.

It came time to eat and she sat down a plate of eggs and bacon with toast. It looked good but that was where it ended. I scooped up some eggs and promptly spit them out. I love my sister dearly and I knew there was a reason she never cooked. She didn't know how! So, back to the eggs...when I spit them out, I noticed bubbles forming in the pile on my plate. I asked her, "Um. . . Is there a reason my eggs taste like soap detergent?" I was the first one to try the eggs so everyone around me dropped their forks and pushed their plates away. Since that day, everyone refuses to eat anything she makes, even though she claims that she can cook now. I wish the best of luck to her children!

M Roberts


Once again thanks to M Roberts and one can only hope your sister has truly improved!

Now off to the updates. Enjoy.

Elisa

No comments: