Sunday, August 27, 2006

Happy B-day to the Lord of Chaos

Four years ago today I was in a lot of pain. The pain was worth it because it left me with a sometimes stubborn but very sweet little boy. Oh...and a killer case of hemorroids but the less said about that the better.

Today is Cal's birthday and we spent the afternoon at a pizza joint that specializes in games and places to play. Not Chuck E. Cheese's thank goodness. We went to the Incredible Pizza Company. It's still a franchise but their pizza is much better and it's large enough you can avoid the play areas if you try.

Now I'm busy putting together Spongebob Lego sets. Yes, I know four is too young for Lego but these were totally cool. And he loves Spongebob. And I love toys.

Enjoy the update and I'll enjoy reading directions....

Tamara

No comments: