Thursday, July 09, 2009

Time to Weed

First a nap. Then time to get down to business. Our prep the house to sell list is getting smaller each day. One of the main time consuming things left to do is weeding the front flower beds. Yesterday I got out there and used the weed eater in the front of the house next to the road, hence leaving the on your knees work for today.

Got off my real job a bit earlier today and went to lunch with Tamara. Now getting this update done a bit early and heading off to a nifty hour nap. Will allow time for my MP3 player to get all charged up and ready to go for a few hours of fun in the front yard.

Once that's accomplished I'm down to cleaning off my desk. How did I know that was going to be one of those accomplished items?

Enough rambling, on to your exciting update. Enjoy!

Elisa

No comments: