Monday, July 06, 2009

Back to Work

Summer session began today and I must say it went well. I know that doesn't mean every day will go well but when you're only there for three hours the odds run in your favor for more good days than bad. My student in particular seemed to like the change of scenery. We get to work in a room called the production center that has a lot of hands on vocational activities. It was way keen and something I've wanted to be available to my student for a while.

So today I made it out of work by noon. I ended up sitting with one of Cal's friends (he was home sick) for about an hour and a half so his mom could get to her work. That let me read my book and a comic and avoid cleaning. Yay! Alas, the update is now done and I must get to it. Think I'll pack some rocks.

Tamara

No comments: