Sunday, July 05, 2009

Lists

The lists are made on what needs to be done prior to the for sale sign going up. So what did we do today? Well Tamara once again moved in the right direction, however the slug I am took a sick cat to the vet spending a chunk of change and then proceeded to take a nap. Got up from the nap and decided to go look at an open house dragging Tamara and my daughter along for the ride. I decided if I was going to continue to procrastinate, I should at least take Tamara with me.

Now hopefully the hot for Seattle weather (or not hot as Tamara says) will cool down a bit and allow me to get some of the chores off my list. Or then again I could become the complete slug and do nothing but surf the web. Who knows?

May you all have a grand week and we'll catch up towards the end.

Enjoy your update!

Elisa

No comments: