Friday, July 03, 2009

A Day Off

That means a day off from my weekday job...it only allows me to work more at home then. I get to wear what I want is really the key and, of course, work at my leisure. Today I definitely got into the leisure part. We took Max to the dog ranch for his week of vacation and then came home and watched one episode of The Closer. Not a high stress day.

Then finally I got my lazy bones up and did put in some quality time pulling weeds and dead things up in the front yard. I am now officially sore from working. Not to mention the attack from the rose bushes who hate it when I try and rip all the morning glory off them for survival. The yard looks better, more work to be done, but a lot closer.

Okay enough of my rambling...go enjoy your update!

Elisa

No comments: