Thursday, July 16, 2009

For Sale

I drove up to the house today and there it was...the for sale sign. Weird how everything you do to get the house ready to sell doesn't really bring the reality of it all to you quite as well as that one little sign in the front yard.

So it begins.... Our Sunday will be spent seeing the new Harry Potter movie, allowing the real estate agent to have an Open House. And we officially get to start bugging her to let us look at other people's houses. Fun!

Next week I'll finally finish that task I started in Mike's garage of sorting through toys. I figure it will be helpful for the Monday, Tuesday open house for brokers to be away from the house. I'll pop in each day, make sure things look tidy then get busy. Because...the week after next, children return home. I can't possibly get rid of toys with Calvin around. No way, no how.

Tamara

No comments: