Sunday, July 23, 2006

Whew!

I survived the return trip with the kids. By the end of it Cal was a wreck but, fortunate for us, he fell asleep on the drive home after dropping mom off at her house. You have to love the ability of a three hour car drive and two plane changes to completely exhaust a three year old.

I'm still on South Carolina time because I woke up at the horrible hour of 7:45 on a Sunday. That's wrong. I made up for that, however, by doing absolutely nothing today. Okay. I did get the pictures off my camera. And organized them by day. Plus I added my mom's pics in. That was fun considering her date/time stamp seems to be off. I had to go through and check what everyone was wearing very closely to match up some of her pics to the correct day. Luckily she didn't take near as many pics as I did.

Our dog Max is also home from his vacation. He stays with my friend Tracey and her dog Hoss. Max is a medium sized dog--chihuahua/beagle mix. Hoss is a big dog. And I do mean big--he's a rottweiler crossed with something huge. He's a softie though and he and Max have the best time together. Kind of nice to know that while you're off having fun your pet is having a grand time too.

I'm still uploading pics from vacation but I'll get together a few showing some of our highlights. I'm sure you'll be on pins and needles when I tell you we actually saw the Kiss Coffeehouse. Yeah, I'm being sarcastic again.

It's a good mix of updates tonight. Enjoy 'em.

Tamara

No comments: