Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Ramble by Strongsouljah

Strongsouljah aka Tonya S. Coley sent us some good news.
First, I would like to thank all of you who sent me words of encouragement and emails of concern as I recovered from personal tragedies and knee replacement surgeries. I would also like to apologize for the long delay between updates. I can only offer up TAH, my muse, as an excuse.

You may ask what TAH stands for. Those are her initials as her name is Trifling Ass Ho. Yep, I said it, and she had indeed lived up to that name. There are times when a muse takes a leave of absence, but this has been ridiculous.

I tried everything to get her to come back sooner...promises of alcohol, sex, money, my first born...nothing worked. I think she got pissed off when I stopped smoking. Selfish ass, isn't she???? Why do muses get offended when you make changes in your writing habits? We used to stay up all night... her whispering and me typing... smoking and drinking Pepsi. Once I stopped smoking like a chimney she left me, shameless hussy she is.

I don't know what she's been up to, all these many months, but she finally came back to me. YAY!!!!!! So all of you who have been waiting for Fourth and Goal keep your eyes open for updates. Uh oh, here she comes. I gotta go for now. Oh yeah, do me a favor and let's just keep this between us. Wouldn't want to do anything to piss her off.

Strongsouljah


Coolio. I'm looking forward to seeing what Tonya and TAH bring us. Not familiar with T's work? Go here: www.e-scribblers.com/strong/. She's also got a Yahoo group called Da Playground. 'Tis a wacky place and T always posts her work there first. Join it and be prepared for a little mayhem with your fiction.

Tamara

p.s. We don't cover poetry here at Uber Etc. but one of my favorite fanfiction authors gave in to my nagging and posted some of her poetry online. I'm looking forward to reading more. If you're at all interested in poetry that doesn't suck, check out S Berry's poems.

No comments: