Saturday, July 08, 2006

Moving along.

The weekend is before us, I hope all is good on everyone's side of the pond.

I spent the morning weeding my front yard. Since the house is new to me it was my first opportunity (definitely not my last) and can I say I was shocked by how many cool flowers I found. I'm sure some are 'weeds', but hey, eye of the beholder and all that. Hence, having flowers in July is a splendid thing.

Now a quick note, if you ever want to leave a message for us randomly, each update (on the web site) has a comments link at the end which is open to all--anonymously or not, your choice. Feel free to let us and everyone else know what you think.

Now on to the update and, once again, thanks for joining us. Enjoy!

Elisa

1 comment:

Barmotez said...

Wow! What a wonderful way to spend a Saturday morning -- not the weeding part :-) but it must have been so fun to discover all the variety of beautiful flowers. Thanks for sharing the photos -- especially with those of us who are in the midst of a bloom-deprived hot summer!