Monday, December 31, 2012

The End of 2012

It started with immense Beauty all around. I stopped on my way into work to watch it sweep across the sky. Feeling happy and lucky that my timing was such.

I slid away early from work and took the family to lunch, unfortunately we then had to take the boys over to their dad's. Sadly they will miss out on the New Year's Feast tomorrow.

2012 is coming to a wrap as our politicians continue on a path of doing nothing. This would be something they are very familiar and comfortable with during 2012. I think here in the USA we hope 2013 brings change to that, but then again I won't be holding my breath.

2013 will be my ten years of knowing Tamara, that is a beautiful thing. Tamara and I also will be going on 7 years of ownership of yhr Uber Etc site...wow seems like yesterday.

Okay, here it is...may 2013 bring you Joy throughout. Share it always, it will come back twofold.

Enjoy the updates (thank you P&P).

Peace, Health and Happiness to all.

Elisa

No comments: