Friday, December 07, 2012

Equality

I knew some day gay marriage would be legal, however, I never believed it would be in my lifetime. So reality sets in and Tamara and I will have to figure out a date. Nothing major but perhaps dragging all the kids down to the court house and have a judge verify our family. We can become like all the other families with kids. A piece of paper (yeah signed with a little nifty stamp), not sure why it matters but it does and I am very happy that we get to have one.

Now all we need is our Federal Government to actually recognize it and treat us like any other married couple. Who knows...that may not be this lifetime, but it will happen eventually. Fairness.

Back to your update, enjoy.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear that! Let's hope we all see the equality and fairness in this lifetime :)