Saturday, December 29, 2012

Long Weekend

I took Friday off making for another long weekend. I do have to return on Monday and then Tuesday is off again. Monday is only because my co-workers wanted that day off as well and one of us had to work, hence my turn. However, Friday we took the kids downtown for our annual trip to visit the gingerbread houses and Westlake center's carousel.

Today Tamara and the boys went and saw The Hobbit, while my daughter and I went and saw Parental Guidance. Ours was a cute and easy thing to see. I think the other three really enjoyed The Hobbit. I will need to wait and see that one at home. Many of the new movies are just too action packed for me and seeing them on the big screen makes me very nauseous.

Back to your updates, enjoy them.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: