Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Infinity and Beyond.

Friday is the Solstice. Good Yule to our Wiccan and Pagan readers, in the northern hemisphere. Good Litha to our Wiccan and Pagan readers in the southern hemisphere.

LiveJournal is back up, so I managed to finish checking my sites. And yesterday's links should work again. (Especially since I fixed the one I bolloxed.)

BuffyFaith is still blocked by my AV for malware/threat, so I can't check that.

It's nearly Christmas. *bounces*

Cards all posted, presents all wrapped and under the tree (or in the post). Started taking a mince-pie for lunch, instead of a fruit & nut bar.

Took a small pressie round for little Barbara after work today, as it's her last day of school before breaking-up for Christmas. I didn't get her first choice. When asked what she'd like for Christmas her first request was for a ride in a spaceship. Definitely a child after my own heart. I'd give my eye-teeth for a chance at that.

Her second choice was a Lego Superheros Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman set. So that was what I bought her.

She gave me a hand-made card and a small - shall we say creatively wrapped parcel. I don't think I've ever seen so much Christmas tape used before - especially not in three different (clashing) colours. It was really sweet of her to go to so much effort. I just wish I'd had my sunglasses with me. *g*

I have no idea what it is, it's soft and squishy. I'll let you know after Christmas.

See you next week - for Christmas. Have a good week, goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: