Friday, December 21, 2012

An Offer

Take it away.
Hello folks,

I'm BlueMoonWriter. Some of you may have heard of me, while others may have even read one or two of my stories. Though most of my stories are original, some of them do incorporate characters that may occasionally resonate with some famous TV characters (i.e., Uber Xena and Gab).

It's been quite a while since I've last written/posted anything new but the desire to write is still burning bright (hey, you even got a rhyme in there). I guess my chosen moniker lived up to its name. But real life does have a way of doing that sometimes, bars you from doing what you want, when you want.

Anyhow, back to the reason why I'm rambling on, which seems fitting considering the fact it is called "a ramble," I've decided (due to unfortunate circumstances) to offer my writing services. In other words, I am offering to write a story on demand. If there is something specific you'd like to read, a particular plot with particular characters, that is what I will do. Even if you don't have a particular plot in mind, I'd be happy to write a story for you. 'Tis the season and what better time to have a personalized story to give to your loved ones.

I have set up a PayPal account where you can place your order/request along with the payment. I am not planning on putting a price on these stories as I think each person should pay whatever they feel is fair. The account it; bmoonwriter@yahoo.com which also serves as my email where anyone interested can of course contact me directly.

All the best and Happy Holidays!
BMW

There you have it. An interesting offer. Best of luck to y'all.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: