Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Must Buy Stamps...

Tomorrow is Saint Nicholas Day - celebrated in a great many countries - for all of those who do mark this day - I hope your shoes are full of sweets and not coal.

Got half my cards written - I'd better get them posted soon. But first I need to buy stamps. Which will probably cost more than the cards they're stuck on.

And I really aught to finish buying presents. Preferably without having to trek into the city centre at the weekend. Far too many people, all being far too rude and stressed. All those crowds, blocking shop doorways, with their hands full of too many bags. Elbowing past you and knee-capping you with those bags. Makes me want to start biting people - and not in a good way.

I love Christmas. I'm just not too keen on Christmas shopping.

See you next week. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: