Thursday, July 26, 2012

Summer Has Arrived

As the rest of the USA has drought conditions and heat waves everywhere, Seattle's summer finally rolls in place. Our weather has been cloudy with bits of rain (not like Ze's rain rain rain) but the last few days is showing signs of real summer. We have broken the 80 degree mark and had couple full days of sun.

If the weather reports hold true (they rarely do) we may see rain on Sunday, but I am good with that as well. Than I don't have to water the garden or my nifty new mock orange plant.

Been a busy work week. And with my daughter is Washington DC at a conference, I've been getting a lot of texts as she has now found her phone useful. I look forward to giving her a hug tomorrow at the airport.

Here is hoping you all have a great one. If you get the chance the Olympics should be a fun watch starting tomorrow.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: