Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Olympics!!

They're here!! **bounces**

Let the games begin and may the odds be - nah - I won't do that - tempting though. *g*

OK - the opening ceremony isn't until Friday but the women's football started today. We hung our Union Flag in the window and settled down to watch (highlights/reply because I was a work when it went out live). We (Great Britain) won our first Game. As did Brazil, and the USA. Both of which looked fantastic. Final between those two?? Wouldn't be surprised. We are playing well but we don't stand an earthly against either of those.

The weather has turned out rather nice - if a trifle too warm really, to be playing football. Since last weekend it's been sunny, not a cloud in the sky during the day, and hot. Between 27 & 29 officially. Though the thermometer where I was working today said it was 34. I was drained of all energy by the time I got home. Too hot to eat. But I am absolutely not complaining!! It''s lovely to see the sunshine after two-and-a-half months of near-solid rain.

Wherever you are, I hope your weather isn't too extreme. Stay safe. See you next week. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.


Ze

No comments: