Tuesday, July 03, 2012

I Haz a New 'Puter

*bounces*.

First impressions. Bloody Ada - what are all these programmes and which ones can I get rid off?? Blimey, what are all these processes and how many can I shut down?? OK, where have they hidden everything?? Where's "run"?? Who the hell thought "libraries" was a good idea?? I hate this control panel. And who designed this "all programmes list"?? I can't find a damn' thing. And bugger - all of my wallpapers are the wrong size. But boy - isn't it fast!! I can't remember the last time a browser opened this quickly. Sometime back when I was using Firefox 3, I think.

After playing around for a while I found "run". Cleaned up the "start up", got rid of a few unnecessary things. It'll take me a little longer to get things exactly how I want them but so far, so good.

I can't see me ever filling up this hard-drive though. No matter how much of my favourite fan-fiction I save to it. (I've got loads - all on cd, because my old drive was too small.)

I reckon Win 7 be fine once I get fully accustomed to it.

And it's brilliant having a new 'puter.

*bounces some more*

Ze

No comments: