Monday, July 30, 2012

August Already?

Where is the summer and even 2012 going? Slipping by awfully quickly. Another week at work and the usual awaits me. The summer seems a bit cooler here but I am so not complaining as cooler is much better than hotter. And we do have August yet to come.

My days have been fairly relaxed and taking it easy lately. Yesterday I mowed and did a bit of yard work but overall I have been a big old slug. Laying around reading books. What more could I ask for?

One thing I did today is make the official reservations for our mid winter break in Feb 2013. We are all headed to Disneyland. We took the kids back in 2008, so they get a repeat next year. Something for all of us to look forward to. We are even staying at one of the resort hotels that makes it easier to come and go from the park. A splendid time all around awaits us.

Now back to your updates. Enjoy!

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: