Wednesday, July 18, 2012

As I Was Going to St. Ives

Unfortunately all I met was a load of traffic not a man with seven wives...

I did see Helston (where the rock the devil threw at St. Michael landed), which is a pretty but very small town. I also saw Lizard Point, and had a coffee in the most southerly cafe in the UK. And saw some Guillemots. And a Chough (pronounced chuff - it's a kind of crow, native to Cornwall). And, weather permitting tomorrow we're going to Goonhilly Down (the UK's SETI site - lots of cool radio-telescopes and big dishes), and then on to the seal sanctuary (where they treat injured seals before releasing them back into the wild.)

Bit more for you tonight - and I fixed the link I buggered up yesterday.

Also - Ramadan starts this weekend - a good festival to our Muslim readers.

See you next week, when I'll be back home. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.


Ze

No comments: