Saturday, November 26, 2011

Rest and Lots of It

It's been a lazy day here. The kids are all off with their other parental units. We've puttered a bit. E has been taking that supplement and eating many smoothies chock full of bananas and oj. She still runs out of energy but doesn't seem as bone deep tired as before.

Tomorrow more puttering and resting then back to work.

I actually checked some of Ze's sites tonight because I didn't have a story one for the update. I'll check more tomorrow and they'll be thrown into the mix for daily checking. Ze will appreciate that I'm sure.

Tamara

2 comments:

zero2aries said...

Wicked!!

Now it'll only take me two hours to check instead of three. *g*

Tamara said...

Good lord I hope it'll take you even less time than that. I'm going to check more of your sites today btw and E promises to get them on the site checklist today for daily checking. I will gently nag her.