Thursday, November 12, 2009

A re-ramble or something...

Yay...more shared words!
Joan is right it never hurt anybody to say "thank you" or to give praise to someone for something that you liked. I won't argue with that. I guess I just don't really feel comfortable about e-mailing writers. Funny thing really as I do like writing the reviews and letting everyone know my feelings about the fic's that I've read!? (Someone with a degree in psychology might like to explain that to me).

As for the reviewing business – it takes bit of work to write a review, but at the same time I get an excuse to do a rerun of fic's that I've found good enough to save! And let me tell you this - Rev is really good about the beta-thing, she gives out lot of commas and corrections for free!

So if you would like to share some of the good stories you have come across, please let the Rev know – I for one would like to know what you found, even if you just write a short review.

UK


Good thing UK came by since I haven't much to say, do you? Let us know if you do. Now have at it, enjoy your updates!

Elisa

No comments: