Monday, November 16, 2009

Home

Calvin stayed home from school today and so did I. Last night around 6 he started throwing up. Nothing would stay in his stomach, not even water. The last hurl happened around 9 pm. He slept until around 1 am and drank water and peed. We also watched a video, then both were back to sleep by 2:30.

I kept expecting him to wake up and lose all the water he drank but he kept it down. He woke up this morning feeling great. I still kept him home. I'd already called in the night before and you just never know with kids. Tomorrow though we'll both be back at school.

I'm very relieved because I fully expected another Puke-a-thon. The last one that went through the household happened in 2007 I believe. I didn't miss it one bit and would like 2009 to remain Puke-a-thon free.

Tamara

No comments: