Monday, November 23, 2009

Bride of Stomach Bug

It took a week but E and I were hit with Cal's little stomach bug. E's started Friday night (after seeing Brandi Carlisle) and she had a crap night of sleep. Saturday her stomach was iffy all day. She didn't eat much, felt queasy. Then Saturday evening it hit me. I had a horrible night of sleep. Woke up Sunday after sleeping in and felt a bit better.

As we headed out the door to Fred Meyer I started feeling queasy. E tells me that I looked like sh*t at Fred Meyer. That's good because I felt like sh*t. Once we got home and put away the groceries I crawled into bed. After several hours of crackers and ginger ale and videos on hulu.com I felt much better. Good enough to eat some rice for dinner. Made it to work today and feel back to my old self.

I'm very thankful that Calvin didn't bring back Puke-a-thon. I can live with Queasy-a-thon any day.

Tamara

No comments: