Thursday, September 10, 2009

Optimistic

Good day for me at school. I found out the new guy they were going to partner me with for a month will be staying the year. This is good because he has a great rapport with our student and since he's had more training in the behavior tech field than I have (none) he will be a big help. I won't feel like I'm kind of flying blind some days. It's a win-win for all of us and I'm positive that we'll see good gains with our student this year.

My efforts to keep up with Duncan's homework and horribly messy backpack are going well. I'm going to make a big attempt this year to get him to see how much easier it is to keep up with your school work if you're organized. It's been a revelation to me that not everyone is naturally that way. I don't know how many times I've found homework papers folded up in a coat or jeans pocket. He's like a 13 year old Oscar Madison.

Enough blabbing...enjoy the updates!

Tamara

No comments: