Monday, September 28, 2009

One Down, One to Go

Flu season is upon us and today I took my first step and got my regular flu shot. Come the end of October and I will get that H1N1 as well. Working for a healthcare organization it's HIGHLY recommended and you sign all these liability forms if you choose not to get one this year. In reality I usually get the standard one each year in hopes of fighting off one more health issue.

My daughter will be getting both as well and then Tamara and the boys will be getting the H1N1 when available. As kids are the priority we're hoping to keep them as healthy as possible this winter.

One never knows, but why not hedge our bets since we're part of the lucky people who actually have insurance which will cover the cost of it.

So tonight my arm is a bit stiff, but other than that I'll move along in hopes of missing some flu adventures.

Back to your updates! Enjoy.

Elisa

No comments: