Monday, August 31, 2009

School Begins!

School starts for the boys this week and work starts for me. Today we took the opportunity to head to the Evergreen State Fair. The kids rode some rides, we looked at farm animals, and ate way too much bad fair food. My feet are sore, E's stomach is upset and I'm happy to be home.

Tomorrow the kids will have their last day at home. I head to the school for a three hour meeting. Not that the meeting will be a bad thing. It's actually really nice to be able to get together and talk about all the kids who will be there this year. It's nice going in with a little bit of knowledge as opposed to last year when I came to the job after school had already started.

Then tomorrow afternoon Cal and I will check out his new 2nd grade room. This will also allow me to get his school supplies delivered to the teacher. It's not always a sure thing they're going to make it when you leave it up to Cal (or Duncan for that matter).

Okay. Enough boring talk about my life. Get to reading.

Tamara

No comments: