Saturday, August 15, 2009

Celebrate Shoreline!

I've had a weekend chock full of celebrating Shoreline's 14th birthday. Friday Cal and I watched the skateboarding competition. Cal seemed to enjoy it but soon grew bored because he couldn't go on the course and ride his scooter.

Today, E, little e, Cal and I went to the big parade. It was a lot of fun. We had prime seats on the route and the kids made away with a haul of candy.

After the parade, we popped home for lunch and then E took a nap while the two kids and I went to the car show and the festival at Cal's school. There were plenty of nifty booths set up but the kids were only interested in the inflatables play area. For $20 they had a good hour and a half of fun. We hoofed it to 7-11 after that for a Slurpee and E picked us up.

We took little e to her other mom's house, stopped by the mall to pick up accessories for E's new DS and now we're home. I'm damn glad to be here.

Tamara

No comments: