Thursday, August 27, 2009

Birthday Boy

The Lord of Chaos has made it to the ripe old age of seven. It's been an interesting seven years with the little cuss and I'm sure the future will be just as entertaining.

Today he stayed home from Camp Shoreline. That made it so much easier for him to ask me many times when it would be time to open his presents. He opened two from my mom first thing in the morning. It wasn't enough, of course. That present opening rush just leaves you jonesin' for more.

We went for a truly mediocre and overpriced lunch at Chuck E. Cheese's in Lynnwood. I had a coupon that gave us 200 tokens for the price of 100 and it turned out that was a lot of freakin' tokens. I bet we have at least 150 left. Alas, that means I will be heading back to Chuck E. Cheese's soon. Ah well, at least I won't have to buy any more tokens.

Tonight we're heading to the Chinese Buffet for dinner (Cal's choice) and then it'll be time to rip into those presents and eat the Moist Chocolate Cake (again, Cal's request). Since school hasn't started I'm postponing a fun birthday party with a few of his friends for a few weeks into school.

Hopefully he's had a good day so far.

Y'all enjoy the updates.

Tamara

No comments: