Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Writer's Block

I haz it. Apparently not just for my writing but now for my blathering also. I haven't a clue what to witter on about tonight. I can tell you the weather today was brilliant. Sunshine & 22c. I can tell you my hand hurts because I got it trapped in a cage door at the pet shop. I went to stroke a baby rabbit and the shop assistant crept up behind me and scared the bejesus out of me by saying, completely without warning, "Isn't he cute??" And I jumped about fifteen metres off the ground and the cage door shut on my hand. (It was a big cage - 8 rabbits and 6 guinea-pigs in it.) She laughed so much that I felt like a total twit and I left in a hurry and forget to buy the dog food I'd gone in for in the first place. (I bought two new dog toys that I hadn't intended to though.)

I can also tell you to make sure to look at the night-sky over the next couple of evenings because it's time for the annual Perseid Meteor shower - at least, have a gander if you live in the Northern Hemisphere, I think you're out of luck below the equator.

Apart from that I haven't a thing to say. Enjoy your updates

Ze

No comments: