Monday, May 18, 2009

The Week Begins

Home from work after a day that went pretty well considering it's Monday. Our weekend was relaxing. I managed to get the van cleaned out on Saturday. Sunday it was christened by not one but two spills. One was from Duncan. The cup holders in the back aren't the best for keeping cups upright when I take a sharp turn.

The best spill happened, however, when E popped the lid off of her Slurpee...while she was driving. Slurpee went in her lap and all over her hand. She was mightily pissed off but I thought it was kind of funny. She made enough of a mess on herself she required a complete change of clothes and a shower. I know E was mortified that she also spilled in my clean car but it was nice to know my klutzy son wasn't alone.

Tamara

1 comment:

E said...

I HATE those damn slurpee cups and mortified is true. Okie had spent a solid chunk of time cleaning her van and I spilled a lot of sticky crap in her drivers seat and on the steering wheel.