Saturday, May 02, 2009

Traffic from Hell

Seattle is not great normally, but this weekend's construction, local events and our weekend plans collided. We spent 90% of the day going less than 10 miles from our house. Patience I don't have normally and on the weekends even less. I'm grumpy and a bit frustrated.

My daughter's school had a May Faire festival...getting there wasn't bad only double the normal traffic time from weekday rush, but getting back took us 4 times as long as our route there. But we did hit up Free Comic Book Day and Comics Dungeon was doing a grand business. At least being there was pleasant and yet packed with people. Me now tired and definitely don't want to see the inside of my car. I'll spend some time cleaning to release some frustration. I may as well be useful while I'm grumpy.

Enough of my grumbling. On to your update, enjoy.

Elisa

No comments: