Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Beyond Tired

So tired I can't even think what my name is. The last four work days have been ten-hour days with only Sunday off over the weekend - and I dug over our garden on Sunday. I'm too tired to stand up right now. In fact if I hadn't been doing this tonight I'd have been in bed an hour ago - and I never go to bed before midnight!! I'm only working 7 hours tomorrow . In the evening I'm supposed to be going to the pictures (movies) to see the new Trek film. I'm a bit apprehensive because from reviews I've read they seem to have ret-conned a lot. I'll give it a go though. That's if I don't fall asleep half-way through. I'll let you know tomorrow night what I think of it. If I'm lucky I may even be awake enough to be more entertaining than I am tonight.

Enjoy your updates - I'm for bed.

Ze

No comments: