Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday already?

I hate it when long weekends don't actually feel longer. We're home with laundry started and more to follow over the next couple days. Cats were happy to see us...I think (who knows, they're cats). I know I'm happy to be home and look forward to sleeping in my own bed.

The tent experience went better than I thought, however even with that said I can't say I got great sleep. I did get some so that was a plus. I also spent serious time on the beach and seeing sea-life I've never seen outside of a aquarium before. That was splendid. The bald eagles, blue jays, gray herons, hummingbirds and other various birds were spectacular as well.

Now back to home. Loads to unpack. And, of course, laundry. But I'm one of the lucky few as tomorrow is another day off for me. While Tamara and the boys go back to the usual grind, my daughter and I will sleep in and putz around the rest of the day before going back to the shortened work week.

Another highlight of our weekend was sunshine. For the whole thing. That in and of itself is rare around here. Hence my luck is up, time to buy those lotto tickets.

Now back to your regularly scheduled fun. Enjoy the update.

Elisa

No comments: