Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Buddy the Pee Bucket

Our night in the tent went better than expected. Shock of shocks I wasn't the one who was cold...E was. A quick application of the sleep socks I brought warmed her right up and by morning she was throwing off covers because she was too warm. Now *that's* what I'm used to.

I did make ample use of my bucket last night. Trying not to fall while navigating a tent full of air mattresses woke me right up every time so I'm not sure I really saved myself much sleep. Ah well, I'll do it again tonight and it's nice to know that if we ever decide to camp for real I'll always have the bucket.

Today we spent the morning beach combing then took a short trip into Olympia to visit their Farmer's Market. Being us we took a ton of pictures at the beach. More will be coming back in a few hours (kids have the cameras) but if you're interested, email Elisa for a link to the pics. She joined a new picture posting place where you don't have to login to view the pictures.

Tamara

No comments: