Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Phew

For a while there I thought I wasn't going to be able to update tonight. I couldn't log-in to Yahoo. I sat there for about 20 minutes while the little circle whirled and the legend at the bottom of the page announced "waiting for b s serving system" and I thought to myself "It's a b s system all right, no lie there." Eventually I switched off and went away & made a coffee and left it for half-an-hour before trying again. This time it worked so here I am. Driving you all to drink. Or something.

Hey, did you know lamp-posts can leap out at you & trip you up?? They can. Honest. One did just that to me today. Made me bang my knee something chronic!! Well, ok. Maybe it didn't exactly leap out at me. Maybe it was sort of my fault because I was walking the line and watching my feet and not my direction so I didn't see it in time. But it still did it on purpose. And I'm positive I heard it laughing at me as I limped away. Yes, inanimate objects can laugh. And they do deliberately set out to "get" humans. They have it in for us. Honest they do. Especially pens. They hate us. They deliberately hide so as to drive us insane. You watch, next time you put a pen down and turn your back, then turn back.. Poof!! It's gone. It's hiding. Listen hard & you can hear it laughing at you.

On that note I'll bid you good night. See you next week and may your God/s go with you. Enjoy your reading.

Ze

No comments: