Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Time

As much as many folks are complaining about the up and down of our weather it's actually starting to feel more like Spring to me...as long as the weird snow that has been falling continues to melt. With the change in our daylight hours our evenings seem longer after work, it creates that sense of change. Feels good! I'm ready to work in the dirt and pull some weeds.

Short week for me as I took Friday off as a mental holiday (in desperate need). With tomorrow being the big green day, my daughter has an Irish Dance recital, which should eat up a large portion of work and be fun on top of it. Not much will get done at my desk however, leaving the rest of the week filled to the brim.

So to all you Irish celebrators tomorrow, be careful have fun and luck! Now back to your updates, enjoy.

Elisa

No comments: