Sunday, March 08, 2009

American Car Company

I don't own one. And after having to deal with Tamara's this week I know why. I can also make assumptions about why they are in serious trouble with their future outlook.

Tamara's car contains a recalled item. She actually has a letter with all the appropriate numbers and such. The dealership doesn't give a shit about the letter since the car VIN number did not show up on the main web site, hence sorry, cough up the $500 dollars for something that we know is faulty.

I don't do well with that kind of stupidity so a letter was written to Chrysler LLC and perhaps in 6-8 weeks we can see her money returned. One way or another.... I'm confident that I will not buy an American vehicle and I can guarantee that no one in this family will return to that dealership for ANYTHING.

So now I'm done venting ...you all have a great night, and enjoy your updates.

Elisa

No comments: